Monday, May 25, 2009

Happiest 5seconds of the year~

Last Saturday.. i saw a wonderful person smiling for a whole seconds.. When i was tuitioning I suddenly had a feeling that I would see a special person after tuition.. I actually brought my God of War version playstation portable to tuition.. inside keep play game nia.. but the feeling wont go away so i was feeling nervous because I don't know who I'll meet... so when tuition ended i was urging to go out of class but my friend like TURTLE so I talked with my other friend about maple as always... all he thinks about is maple.. Finally when i reach the door , my shot out to see who i was going to see.. when i got out i caught sight of a wonderful person smiling for 5seconds.. then guess wat happened? I gotta find my shoe and get out of the class.. the IRONY .. oh well live is unfair... we are fated to do something prepared by God... i think i will not see anything even wonderful for the year... Thats IT!!
As professor Russell-L says
life is like a circle created by god like man created a circus for animals to perform

No comments:

Post a Comment