Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can't Take It Anymore

Theres something that just keeps hanging (or more accurate CLINGING) in my head for the last few days.. I just can't seem to solve IT.. So I guess i gonna give it up today.. Well its not like I'm a quitter or anything.. Its just that i ain't suited for this kinda thing.. And NO i won't tell you what it is.. Its a secret which only i know.. Well I am sure of one DAMN thing.. That is I am still hating that Mr.Wrong which I hated til created a group in facebook just to hate him.. You're asking: 'That much?' and the answer is yes and it always will be YES..

Well something unexpected happened today.. Its actually the first time for him to praise someone without thrash talking first.. He praised That somebody cause he/she did his homework with nice handwriting.. I ALSO GOT DO LAH! its just that my handwriting sucks and I did it intentionally.. his homework all I just simply wrote the answer.. I don't care about right or wrong.. I just want that Wrong to suffer and have to rewrite my sentence over and over again.. He deserves it.. Its like he searches for every GOD DAMN mistakes that we made.. even the slightest one..

So thats about it for today..

Quote: Let the past be the past and keep moving forward

~Russell aka BS~
(Creator of Anti-Wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment