Thursday, September 17, 2009

JackassRuss is back on blog(i think) ^_^

Well as you can see I am back here again(probably much nothing to do).. I have decided to come back to blog and write my heart's content(I think).. Well yesterdaY at school after i have decided on what to eat(well its always the same anyways).. Suddenly I had a stomach ache.. The unbearable pain(elaborating) was killing me.. So i waited for 10.30am where the toilets would be empty.. Then I asked my history teacher if i could go to toilet.. I said I SAKIT PERUT..then she says sakit apa.. I hate to repeat myself but i said it again SAKIT PERUT adding I WAN TO PANG SAI LAH! PANGSAI YOU KNOW? Well you don't need me to say what happens next.. Its 18sx so i guess i can't explain it to you all.. but i can tell u all one thing.. All the toilet walls are covered with.... use your imaginations.. So after that lets talk about what happened at home.. So i was going to pee.. Then (I NOT KAKI KEJANG AND THE URINE FLY EVERYWHERE AR!) i saw a cockroach.. I stepped on it with my feet..argh the CRUNCHING sound was like i stepped on a biscuit or something... Then i played the computer for awhile( the least is 3hours) then i gotta tuition.. damn rush on Thursday~ 4-6pm one tuition and 7-9pm one tuition.. I DAMN like the 7-9pm tuition which is accounts.. Its not that I am in to accounts or anythin.. its just that..Erm..Erm.. there are loads of beautiful girl... sadly none have the curves I would like to see.. Well its not completely sad.. hehe...

Well when i got home from tuition.. I went to play with my nephew.. He would kiss anyone who gave him sweets(including a scary looking me).. haha.. I then surf the internet.. And went to Facebook and look at my group called ANTI-WRONG which is used for one and only one goal.. DESTROY AND BANISH EVERYTHING THAT IS..WRONG错~ So called PRO in tennis and where badminton court is his land.. Me and my friends would gladly kill him in th badminton court.. Well this guy is old and you might not see it in him but he is actually very very really proud.. He said every guy in our school is useless.. Every guy in out country is useless.. Its as if the is a GAY or something.. So not cool..

Well i woke up today because I dropped from my bed (well don't laugh)... Then i feel like writing blog so there you are DEAD blog REVIVED!

yours truly~
JackassRuss aka BS
Quote : Old doesn't mean you can't have fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment