Thursday, September 24, 2009

Megamall Run

Yesterday i went to megamall with my friends to watch movie(where got ghosts).. I reached megamall at 12pm.. So i went to KFC and eat my breakfast (ITS STILL EARLY TO ME) but one thing makes me go into thinking mode.. Why all my friends know I eating at KFC? so i asked and found out that one of them saw me at KFC and sms to everyone so they know loh!

Then we went to buy the movie tickets.. WTF! Chinese also bad at maths.. We bought 8 tickets and gave RM50..each ticket costs rm6 but that guy gave us RM8..(YOOHOO LUCKY!! ).. Do the math yourselves! Then we walked to ECM to go 'kacau-kacau' with our friends working there.. know what.. Two of my friends working at Parkson..lets just call them Teh and Where.. both of them look like GAYS! wearing the uniform for work..

After that we ate sushi! I ordered a big bowl udon and share with 3 people.. my friend, LION , ordered a big bowl soba and challenged.. If he can eat it up in 10minutes, IT TOTALLY FREE! but he cant finish it as it is too much for him.. so he has to pay.. Then we go play capcom.. 8 old people go capcom play game like crazy people.. we played air hockey and DRUMMING!

Then we went back to mega and watch movie.. I like the part where they were shitting and saw a ghost behind them.. Then they laugh and asked each other if they saw it and asked the other one if he dares to go ask for 4D number.. HAHAHAHA!

After that we split up.. Me and Ken-Ny go shopping~ see album then he go OSAKI to see if got iPod and he wanted to say " U MENANG DAH' if they don't have but they got the new iPod Nano! He want to say We kalah dah!

Then we go parkson and hide from LION.. he cannot find us.. so weak! then we went back home and slp.. THE END!

Quote- Old doesn't mean you cant have fun

Russell aka BS

No comments:

Post a Comment